Wells Fargo Recruitment Center
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services, LLC-Philippines (EGS-Philippines) has designed a new recruiting facility at the ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City, to give job seekers a better understanding of the customer service approach of EGS-Philippines’ U.S. affiliate bank, Wells Fargo in the United States. While the exterior design captures the look of a typical U.S. Wells Fargo branch, the warm interiors -- and even warmer recruiters who immediately greet the applicants as they enter -- show how the bank provides customer service. The retail banking business in the U.S. is part of the banking network supported by team members located in EGSPhilippines. The new recruitment center design is just one example of how Wells Fargo is thinking ahead about growing its in-house center operations and building a stronger, more competitive company.
- Client : Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services, LLC - Philippines
- Location : Uptown Parade Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Industry : Commercial/ Financial Services
- Package : Civil, Architectural & Plumbing Works
- Size sqm./ No. of Floors : 334 sqm.
- Year : 2016
- Start Date : Nov. 1, 2016
- End Date : Dec. 30, 2016
- Duration : 2 Months
- Highlights : Warm, inviting Reception
- Modern designed Staircase that is the focal point of the reception
- Professional, yet unintimidating recruitment/ interview rooms